How to Give to the Relational Network through Church Community Builder
Once you have an account in Church Community Builder (CCB) you can login with the username and password you set up. To access giving click the “Give” option in the left navigation menu.
Notice that you have three tabs to choose from: Give, Schedules/History, and Pledges.
How to Set Up Monthly Giving
- First select “Repeating Gift”.
- Use the drop down arrow to select “General Fund” as the gift designation.
- Enter your church’s Giving Amount.
- Go to Schedule Details and select a frequency from the dropdown list under Frequency and then set the Starting Date to the date you want giving to begin.
- Under “Continue Until” click the button next to “I stop this repeating gift”.
- Click Continue.
- Your contact information is loaded from the profile you created.
8. Make any necessary changes to the pre-filled information.
On the first line be sure to set the Payment Type to “Checking Account” not “Credit/Debit”
Enter your church’s checking account information (routing & account numbers).
ACH gifts normally take 2—3 days to process completely so plan end of year giving accordingly.
How to Cancel Repeated Giving
- Login to CCB with your username and password.
- Click the “Give” option in the left navigation menu.
- Click on the “Schedules/History” tab.
- Click the “Cancel” link by the repeating gift you wish to stop.